Speed Communications wins EMEA-wide Brocade brief
US data storage multinational Brocade has appointed Speed Communications as its retained agency following a competitive pitch.
The account is the first significant win for Speed managing directors Scott McLean and Kate Bosomworth since the departure of founders Steve Earl and Stephen Waddington in September last year.
Stuart Marks, senior manager of corporate comms for EMEA at Brocade, said Speed will handle day-to-day UK media relations and act as the lead agency for the EMEA region.
Speed head of technology Ruth Jones said: ‘We are looking forward to helping Brocade create and tell its story.
‘This win is part of a fantastic start to 2013 for Speed and further cements our position as a PR agency with a strong technology practice.’
Incumbent Spreckley Partners had worked on the account for five years.
California-based Brocade provides data networking infrastructure to businesses and counts Cisco, HP and EMC as its rivals.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Network Marketing £32000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...