Influence Associates to promote Drayson Racing Formula E team
A company set to compete in an electric-powered version of Formula 1 has brought in Influence Associates.
Team boss: Lord Drayson
The comms branding and public affairs brief for Drayson Racing Technologies was previously held by Prova PR. It includes promoting DRT’s involvement in the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile’s (FIA) new Formula E Grand Prix series.
The series will be held in eight cities around the world including London in 2014.
The firm was founded by former science minister Lord Drayson, who said: ‘Influence’s appointment is a statement of intent to raise both our brand profile and that of the wider clean-energy motorsport industry.’
The account will be led by Influence Associates CEO Stuart Dyble and director Will Powell. Drayson added: ‘Britain has a fantastic motorsport industry in the South and a burgeoning electric vehicle supply chain in the North East, so this must be celebrated and nurtured.
‘In addition to this, the tremendous opportunity an annual Formula E street race creates for London and the UK needs to be made more obvious and accessible to the media, the public and legislators.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...