MGA appoints Fleishman-Hillard to raise Little Tikes toy brand profile in UK
MGA Entertainment has called in Fleishman-Hillard to grow its Little Tikes toy brand in the UK.
Little Tikes: Increasing brand presence in the UK
Fleishman-Hillard will create campaigns targeting consumer and trade media and run social media activity for Little Tikes, which is currently the tenth largest selling toy brand in the country.
Little Tikes European marketing manager Rachael Craig said: ‘We believe that Fleishman-Hillard's parenting expertise, knowledge and creativity, partnered with Little Tikes’ renewed marketing focus, can continue to build on the brand’s strength in the marketplace.’
F-H associate director Emma-Jo Jones said: ‘Little Tikes is an iconic brand and we are passionate about bringing innovative comms and creativity to the table. We will also be maximising our expertise through blogger outreach programmes, including strategies for Facebook and Twitter.’
Little Tikes launched in the US in 1969, manufacturing moulded plastic toys for young children. MGA Entertainment acquired the firm in September 2006.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London