MGA appoints Fleishman-Hillard to raise Little Tikes toy brand profile in UK
MGA Entertainment has called in Fleishman-Hillard to grow its Little Tikes toy brand in the UK.
Little Tikes: Increasing brand presence in the UK
Fleishman-Hillard will create campaigns targeting consumer and trade media and run social media activity for Little Tikes, which is currently the tenth largest selling toy brand in the country.
Little Tikes European marketing manager Rachael Craig said: ‘We believe that Fleishman-Hillard's parenting expertise, knowledge and creativity, partnered with Little Tikes’ renewed marketing focus, can continue to build on the brand’s strength in the marketplace.’
F-H associate director Emma-Jo Jones said: ‘Little Tikes is an iconic brand and we are passionate about bringing innovative comms and creativity to the table. We will also be maximising our expertise through blogger outreach programmes, including strategies for Facebook and Twitter.’
Little Tikes launched in the US in 1969, manufacturing moulded plastic toys for young children. MGA Entertainment acquired the firm in September 2006.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Marketing Manager Lipton Fleming £20000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director - FMCG Research Agency NG Digital Marketing c £55k, Central London