Scarlett Johansson and Oxfam fall out over controversial SodaStream work
Global charity Oxfam has accepted the resignation of Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson after a spat over her commercial work for SodaStream, which has a controversial factory in an Israeli settlement in the West Bank.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire