Hit or Miss? Craft brewer mounts PR offensive on Russia's anti-gay law ahead of Winter Olympics
BrewDog, the independent Scottish brewer, launched a special edition 'protest beer' lampooning Russia's legislation against "homosexual propaganda" just before the Winter Olympics opened in the country.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Illustrated London News Ltd. Depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive, Acquisition - The Times & Sunday Times News UK Competitive, London