Public will "react badly" to Nick Clegg's overture to Labour
Nick Clegg's suggestion he is softening towards the idea of a Liberal Democrat-Labour coalition is an attempt to ensure his party does not lose its influence at the next election, but the move might play badly with the public, according to public affairs experts.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, ATL and retail, up to £35k The Industry Club London Ltd Up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Designer Experis Circa £51,000 + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)