Public will "react badly" to Nick Clegg's overture to Labour
Nick Clegg's suggestion he is softening towards the idea of a Liberal Democrat-Labour coalition is an attempt to ensure his party does not lose its influence at the next election, but the move might play badly with the public, according to public affairs experts.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Award Winning ISP Zen Internet £37,000 to £42,000 + benefits, Rochdale, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - Retail - £45-55k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Central London