WPP suffers 1.7% drop in 2013 PR revenues
WPP has topped its marcoms rivals by reporting an 18.7 per cent jump in group-wide pre-tax profit, but the group's PR business experienced another "difficult" year.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager - Successful Integrated Agency ADLIB £23k - £26k , Bristol
- Marketing and Events Assistant Brand Recruitment £20000 per annum, Nottingham