Nick Clegg hires Edelman's Stephen Lotinga as director of comms
Stephen Lotinga has quit his role as MD of public affairs at Edelman, only weeks after joining from Bell Pottinger, to take the post of communications director to Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance SEO Consultant Major Players £200 - £250 per day, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum + benefits, Chester