DLKW Lowe lands £6 million Electoral Commission briefs
The Electoral Commission has appointed DLKW Lowe to handle its £6 million creative and digital advertising accounts.
Electoral Commission: ads will run ahead of next year’s elections
DLKW Lowe was awarded the work after two separate pitches, which were both run through COI.
The agency will now be responsible for delivering public awareness and information campaigns for the Electoral Commission ahead of the elections taking place across Britain in May next year.
Work will include an above-the-line campaign that aims to increase registration rates ahead of the London Assembly and Mayoral elections, as well as highlight the need for people to register by 18 April if they want to vote.
Digital activity will also aim to promote the Electoral Commission's new website, www.aboutmyvote.co.uk, which will act as a one-stop source of information about the elections.
The Electoral Commission called a review of its advertising arrangements in August.
It previously used Farm Communications to handle the bulk of its marketing work.
Last month, the body appointed MEC to a three-year contract to oversee its media planning business after a pitch that also involved Arena Media and the incumbent, Experience Communications.
The Electoral Commission was established in 2001 to help deliver integrity and public confidence in the UK's democratic process.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £36000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, City of London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...