Agencies line up for COI small businesses brief
The Cabinet Office is looking for an agency to handle an advertising campaign to help promote small and medium-sized businesses.
David Cameron: promoting small businesses
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills contacted COI roster shops with the brief earlier this week and intends to have an agency in place by Christmas, with pitches taking place the week commencing 19 December.
An initial campaign will break in late January and is expected to run until March. The work is expected to incorporate a variety of media channels. An above-the-line campaign may follow at a later stage.
The activity will focus on inspiring existing SMEs to grow and encourage people to start new businesses. It will also promote the Government’s Business Link website.
Last month, the Prime Minister, David Cameron, revealed plans to dedicate £95 million to help smaller employers. Other schemes have also been introduced in recent months to encourage start-ups, such as tax credits and a small business rate relief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Online Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London
- Planner Dahling Ltd £40,000 - 50,000 + bonus, Central London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + car/car allowance and benefits, Birmingham