Government unveils marketing campaign to help smokers quit
The Department of Health has launched a national New Year campaign to equip people with the tools to quit smoking.
Department of Health: rolls out Quit Kit
A campaign comprising TV, radio and search, created by Partners Andrews Aldridge, will encourage smokers to get a free NHS Quit Kit from a participating pharmacy in England.
The Quit Kit – a box of practical tools and advice – will offer smokers a new text support programme, which will give them extra encouragement, support and advice in the first weeks.
The campaign is backed in England by almost 7,000 pharmacies, including Sainsbury's, Tesco, Asda, Morrisons, Co-operative, Superdrug, Boots, Manichem, Whitworth, Medipharmacy, Cohens Group, Lloyds and around 800 independent pharmacies.
The partnerships were created by 23Red and Iris.
Smokers can find their nearest Quit Kit pharmacy at nhs.uk/smokefree.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...