Live: Thinkbox's 'TV: doing good' event
Watch the live streamed coverage from Thinkbox's 'TV: doing good' event for the charity and not-for-profit sector, as well as commercial brands who want to add an ethical or sustainability dimension to their communications.
Thinkbox: 'doing good' event runs from 9.30am to 1pm
9.30am - 10.10am TV: a positive force
Tess Alps, executive chair of Thinkbox, will explore how TV’s strengths can do us all good.
10.10am - 10.20am Moving people
Neil Mortensen, research and planning director of Thinkbox, will be unveiling new research into the role of media in persuading people to change their behaviour
10.20am - 10.40am From the heart
Joanna Williams, business director of PHD, will share the planning approach behind various campaigns in recent years for British Heart Foundation and its innovative use of TV
10.40am - 11.00am Born to shine
Lindsey Clay, managing director of Thinkbox, will be sitting down with Jude Bridge, Marketing Director of Save the Children, and Jon Forsyth, Founding Partner of Adam & Eve/DDB and talk about their experience of using TV from DRTV ads to creating a primetime TV series.
11.00am -11.20am Break
11.20am - 11.40am Driving behaviours
Wendy Proctor, deputy director of the Cabinet Office Shared Communications Service will be joined by Lucy Jewitt, senior campaign manager of Department for Transport to discuss how the 'Think!' campaign uses TV to help reduce risky behaviour on the roads.
11.40am - 12.40pm Making good money
What’s the best way for commercial brands to enhance their profits while also making a positive social impact? Three leading practitioners; Cilla Snowball, CBE, group chairman and group CEO of AMV BBDO; Martin Stead, marketing director of EDF Energy; and Chris Arnold, creative partner of Creative Orchestra will share their experiences and give their top tips on using TV for good.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London