Homebase targets women with 'stylish' new brand identity
Homebase will roll out a fresh identity this March as part of a broader drive to promote the depth and style of its products.
Homebase: new brand identity
The new look, which the retailer began planning a year ago, has been created by branding agency Design Bridge.
An ad campaign, created by Leo Burnett, will also break on 1 March, which will feature a house built and styled completely out of shipping containers.
Becky Brock, brand controller at Homebase, said the planned change of identity had been driven by ‘changing company culture and values, rather than just a marketing strategy’.
The rebranding comes at a key time as the company rolls out Habitat at Homebase, as well as promoting its ranges from Laura Ashley and Jamie Oliver.
According to Brock, 60% of the brand’s customers are women. ‘In many cases, women are the decision-makers and they are the ones going out researching, so visual marketing is key,’ she added.
The decision to focus on the range’s depth is intended to reflect the brand’s drive to help people create personalised looks for their homes.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...