Marketing speaks to British ice-skating champ about her first brand tie-up
Marketing this week spoke to nine-times British ice-skating champion Jenna McCorkell, who is fronting the first TV campaign supporting fat-free frozen yoghurt brand Yoomoo.
The brand launched across retail on 5 March. The TV ad, created by Devil Fish, will be seen from 16 April.
Yoomoo launched three years ago and claims to have a number of health benefits.
It is sold in several flavours, including 'chocmoo' and 'strawbmoo', in 150ml and 750ml tubs.
Yoomoo is an independent company, but is launching its 'fro yo' range with R&R Ice Creams, which also licenses a range of Nestlé ice-cream.
The ad features McCorkell undertaking a near-impossible routine while eating a 'fro yo'.
The ad also marks the first time that McCorkell has tied up with a sponsor.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Insight Manager Stopgap £47000 - £52000 per annum, South East England
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...