Marketing speaks to British ice-skating champ about her first brand tie-up
Marketing this week spoke to nine-times British ice-skating champion Jenna McCorkell, who is fronting the first TV campaign supporting fat-free frozen yoghurt brand Yoomoo.
The brand launched across retail on 5 March. The TV ad, created by Devil Fish, will be seen from 16 April.
Yoomoo launched three years ago and claims to have a number of health benefits.
It is sold in several flavours, including 'chocmoo' and 'strawbmoo', in 150ml and 750ml tubs.
Yoomoo is an independent company, but is launching its 'fro yo' range with R&R Ice Creams, which also licenses a range of Nestlé ice-cream.
The ad features McCorkell undertaking a near-impossible routine while eating a 'fro yo'.
The ad also marks the first time that McCorkell has tied up with a sponsor.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Solutions Manager Three £Competitive + benefits + bonus, Maidenhead
- Digital Designer Gemini Search £28,000 - £32,000, Central London
- Digital Art Director Major Players negotiable, Leamington Spa