Former Starbucks boss Wilson-Rymer joins CostCutter
Former Starbucks and Clinton Cards chief executive Darcy Wilson-Rymer has been appointed chief executive of bargain supermarket CostCutter.
Darcy Wilson-Rymer: former Starbucks boss appointed chief executive at CostCutter
He will take up his new role on September 10, replacing Nick Ivel who has spent 14 years at Costcutter.
Wilson-Rymer was managing director at Starbucks UK and Ireland for three years until September last year, when he left and joined Clinton Cards. He left Clinton Cards in May this year after it fell into administration.
He has also worked as managing director of Persil Services.
Wilson-Rymer was replaced at Starbucks by US executive Kris Engskov.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Communications Manager Network Marketing £30000 - £35000 per annum, North West England
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester