Former Starbucks boss Wilson-Rymer joins CostCutter
Former Starbucks and Clinton Cards chief executive Darcy Wilson-Rymer has been appointed chief executive of bargain supermarket CostCutter.
Darcy Wilson-Rymer: former Starbucks boss appointed chief executive at CostCutter
He will take up his new role on September 10, replacing Nick Ivel who has spent 14 years at Costcutter.
Wilson-Rymer was managing director at Starbucks UK and Ireland for three years until September last year, when he left and joined Clinton Cards. He left Clinton Cards in May this year after it fell into administration.
He has also worked as managing director of Persil Services.
Wilson-Rymer was replaced at Starbucks by US executive Kris Engskov.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Communications Co-ordinator Stopgap £26000 - £29000 per annum, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...