Banana Republic seals Virgin partnership
Gap-owned fashion retailer Banana Republic has partnered Virgin America to run its first pan-European promotional campaign.
Banana Republic: first promotional campaign
The retailer is offering customers the chance to win a £10,000 VIP trip to New York as part of its ‘Upgrade your style’ autumn campaign.
Banana Republic senior brand manager Errin Mackness said its intention is to engage customers ‘in a discount-led marketplace’.
The campaign was created by agency B Street and is due to break today (12 September) to coincide with the launch of a dedicated microsite.
Any customer who spends £60 in-store will be given a boarding-pass-style ticket with a code to enter the competition via the site.
The promotion will be backed by social-media and radio activity. The grand prize includes two Upper Class flights with Virgin, spending money, shopping sprees, chauffeur service and hotel accommodation.
Separately, it was announced yesterday that Virgin Atlantic chief executive Steve Ridgway is to step down after 23 years with the UK airline.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London