John Lewis teases emotions again in new TV spot
John Lewis is returning to TV this weekend with its latest emotional epic.
John Lewis: new commercial launches this weekend
The new commercial focuses on its "never knowingly undersold" commitment and features a cover version of the INXS track Never Tear Us Apart, re-recorded by Paloma Faith.
The ad, created by Adam & Eve/DDB, tells the love story of a boy and a girl that spans the last century, concluding that the things that really matter never change.
The 90-second spot breaks during ITV1’s The X Factor on Saturday.
It was created by Aidan McClure, Laurent Simon, Shay Reading and Frank Ginger, and directed by Ringan Ledwidge through Rattling Stick.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London