Co-op Food uses Christmas push to launch 'here for you for life'
The Co-operative Food is introducing a new strapline today to coincide with the launch of its multi-million pound Christmas campaign.
The "here for you for life" strapline replaces "good with food" and comes after the retailer replaced ad agency TBWA\Manchester with Leo Burnett.
Christmas television activity has been directed by 'The Full Monty' director Peter Cattaneo and is designed to highlight how the retailer "is helping families keep the show on the road this Christmas" and drive home its convenience proposition.
Steve Murrells, chief executive of The Co-operative Food, explained: "This Christmas, more than ever, people will be looking for real value close to home and, with a food store in every UK postal area, The Co-operative is perfectly placed to deliver. It also has the added benefit of stressing the longevity of, and trust in, The Co-operative."
Creative focuses on the quality and availability of The Co-op’s products and the first 30-second spot will break tonight during 'Shameless' on Channel Four, 'Neighbours' on Channel Five and 'Hollyoaks' on E4.
'Coronations Street' actress Katherine Kelly, who plays barmaid Becky, supplies the voice over for the TV campaign, which will be backed up by a national print campaign.
Some 27 different TV executions have been filmed for the Christmas push, featuring different scenarios including an unexpected guest arriving for Christmas dinner.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...