Counting down 2012's finest Marketing Moments
Nicola Kemp unveils the top marketing moments of the past 12 months.
Marketing Moments 2012
A year is a long time in marketing, and in 2012 that adage held true. In fact, with so much packed into the past 12 months the task of picking the very best in marketing was challenging.
The past 12-months have seen a myriad of marketing milestones, from Brand Britain’s Olympic glory, to Red Bull Stratos’ astonishing sky dive.
To see our full list of Marketing moments click here.
Here’s hoping 2013 will deliver just as many magic moments!
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire