Lipton Tea runs Instagram photo challenge
Unilever-owned Lipton Tea is targeting a younger demographic for the first time, with an Instagram photo-challenge campaign.
Lipton Tea: launches Liptagram photo-challenge campaign
The campaign, called 'Liptagram', created by OgilvyOne, will run for four weeks and will target a younger, 22- to 30-year-old demographic. Currently, Lipton Tea has an older demographic of drinkers.
The photo challenge will invite fans of the brand to tag their Instagram photographs with weekly themed hash tags, which celebrate Liptons' core values – for example, #LiptonBrightness.
A Liptagram Facebook app houses the competition, which will offer weekly prizes to the winners of each challenge. One overall winner will win an all-expenses-paid safari trip to Kenya for two.
The Liptagram competition is running across 11 countries.
OgilvyOne has created films to promote the four themes that have been seeded via Facebook.
Anthony Wickham, chief digital officer for Unilever, at OgilvyOne UK, said: "By harnessing the cross over between Instagram users and Lipton's target demographic, Liptagram taps into an existing behaviour, while bringing fresh relevance to the brand.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...