Lipton Tea runs Instagram photo challenge
Unilever-owned Lipton Tea is targeting a younger demographic for the first time, with an Instagram photo-challenge campaign.
Lipton Tea: launches Liptagram photo-challenge campaign
The campaign, called 'Liptagram', created by OgilvyOne, will run for four weeks and will target a younger, 22- to 30-year-old demographic. Currently, Lipton Tea has an older demographic of drinkers.
The photo challenge will invite fans of the brand to tag their Instagram photographs with weekly themed hash tags, which celebrate Liptons' core values – for example, #LiptonBrightness.
A Liptagram Facebook app houses the competition, which will offer weekly prizes to the winners of each challenge. One overall winner will win an all-expenses-paid safari trip to Kenya for two.
The Liptagram competition is running across 11 countries.
OgilvyOne has created films to promote the four themes that have been seeded via Facebook.
Anthony Wickham, chief digital officer for Unilever, at OgilvyOne UK, said: "By harnessing the cross over between Instagram users and Lipton's target demographic, Liptagram taps into an existing behaviour, while bringing fresh relevance to the brand.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire