French Connection campaign to feature user-created films
French Connection is looking to boost its multichannel credentials with a global campaign featuring user-created films.
French Connection: 'Make a Scene' campaign
Visitors to the retailer’s site are invited to ‘make a scene’ by creating a film from a combination of pre-shot scenes with actors wearing French Connection clothes.
Participants can name the film, select a soundtrack and pick a special-effects theme from genres including noir and comedy.
The site hosts a ‘leader board’ showing entries that have been shared the most via social media, with prizes available for the creators of the most popular content.
A global print, online and in-store campaign will launch next month featuring shots from the clips with the most interesting titles.
Manning Gottlieb OMD is handling the media planning and buying.
Jennifer Roebuck, multi-channel marketing director at French Connection, described the activity as ‘a big step forward for [the brand] in terms of multichannel marketing’.
The digital platform and campaign creative was devised by agency 101.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)