French Connection campaign to feature user-created films
French Connection is looking to boost its multichannel credentials with a global campaign featuring user-created films.
French Connection: 'Make a Scene' campaign
Visitors to the retailer’s site are invited to ‘make a scene’ by creating a film from a combination of pre-shot scenes with actors wearing French Connection clothes.
Participants can name the film, select a soundtrack and pick a special-effects theme from genres including noir and comedy.
The site hosts a ‘leader board’ showing entries that have been shared the most via social media, with prizes available for the creators of the most popular content.
A global print, online and in-store campaign will launch next month featuring shots from the clips with the most interesting titles.
Manning Gottlieb OMD is handling the media planning and buying.
Jennifer Roebuck, multi-channel marketing director at French Connection, described the activity as ‘a big step forward for [the brand] in terms of multichannel marketing’.
The digital platform and campaign creative was devised by agency 101.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire