Play.com calls review of media business
Play.com is reviewing its media planning and buying account as it looks towards the future as an eBay-style marketplace.
Play.com: reviews media
The review is being run separately to the advertising pitch, which kicked off last week, but is also being handled by Creativebrief.
Target Media, the incumbent, picked up the estimated £2.3 million account from Carat in 2006.
Play.com has ramped up its digital activity over recent years and is expected to focus the bulk of its media spend on the medium.
Last year, Play.com launched a loyalty programme that rewarded customers who promoted the brand on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Later this month, Play.com’s retail business will close following changes to tax rules.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Midweight Designers - branding and packaging Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £35000 per annum, London