Play.com calls review of media business
Play.com is reviewing its media planning and buying account as it looks towards the future as an eBay-style marketplace.
Play.com: reviews media
The review is being run separately to the advertising pitch, which kicked off last week, but is also being handled by Creativebrief.
Target Media, the incumbent, picked up the estimated £2.3 million account from Carat in 2006.
Play.com has ramped up its digital activity over recent years and is expected to focus the bulk of its media spend on the medium.
Last year, Play.com launched a loyalty programme that rewarded customers who promoted the brand on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Later this month, Play.com’s retail business will close following changes to tax rules.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London