Play.com calls review of media business
Play.com is reviewing its media planning and buying account as it looks towards the future as an eBay-style marketplace.
Play.com: reviews media
The review is being run separately to the advertising pitch, which kicked off last week, but is also being handled by Creativebrief.
Target Media, the incumbent, picked up the estimated £2.3 million account from Carat in 2006.
Play.com has ramped up its digital activity over recent years and is expected to focus the bulk of its media spend on the medium.
Last year, Play.com launched a loyalty programme that rewarded customers who promoted the brand on social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Later this month, Play.com’s retail business will close following changes to tax rules.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)