Adding Brand Republic bulletins to your safe senders list
Most email programmes and services use filters to stop spam emails. Occasionally email is incorrectly filtered and moved to your Spam or Junk email folder.
To ensure you receive your email bulletins, you can add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
For further instructions, select your email service:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.
Hotmail (now Outlook)
1. In your Outlook inbox, click the gear icon beside your Profile name.
2. Click Mail more settings.
3. Under Preventing Junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
4. On the Safe and blocked senders page, click Safe senders.
5. On the Safe senders page, under Sender or domain to mark as safe, enter the senders email address then click "Add to list".
Gmail will deliver messages from members of the Contacts list to their inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam. Create a filter so the messages from the sender are never sent to Spam.
1. Open up a message from them, and from the drop-down next to the reply button, click on "Filter messages like this".
2. In the page that appears, click on "Create a filter with this search" link, in the next page, check the box next to "never send to Spam" and click on the blue Create filter button.
BT Yahoo! Mail's SpamGuard
1. Select a message that you don't want to be treated as spam and click the Not spam button.
2. Add the sender to your Address Book.
Follow the steps here to make sure our emails are marked as not spam.
Strategy Director, 70k-90k + bens £70k-90k + bens Direct Recruitment, London (Central), London (Greater)
Insight and Supporter Data Director £80,000 - £85,000 per annum (more may be available for an exceptional candidate) National Trust, Swindon, Wiltshire
Group Account Director / Business Director, London, £60k-£70k £60-£70k Direct Recruitment, London
Head of Planning Competitive Salary, negotiable for the right candidate Accord Group Limited, Central London WC1A
CRM - Campaign Manager £32,000 - £38,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits Comparethemarket.com, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Partnerships Manager £30,000 - £55,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits Comparethemarket.com, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
That sounds about right, according to a new study published by Adobe. The Digital Roadblock...read more
It’s likely that your Facebook feed has been filled up with colourful rainbow pictures in the...read more
Since the launch of the Apple Watch, everybody has been talking about wearables. From Google...read more