Adding Brand Republic bulletins to your safe senders list
Most email programmes and services use filters to stop spam emails. Occasionally email is incorrectly filtered and moved to your Spam or Junk email folder.
To ensure you receive your email bulletins, you can add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
For further instructions, select your email service:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.
Hotmail (now Outlook)
1. In your Outlook inbox, click the gear icon beside your Profile name.
2. Click Mail more settings.
3. Under Preventing Junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
4. On the Safe and blocked senders page, click Safe senders.
5. On the Safe senders page, under Sender or domain to mark as safe, enter the senders email address then click "Add to list".
Gmail will deliver messages from members of the Contacts list to their inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam. Create a filter so the messages from the sender are never sent to Spam.
1. Open up a message from them, and from the drop-down next to the reply button, click on "Filter messages like this".
2. In the page that appears, click on "Create a filter with this search" link, in the next page, check the box next to "never send to Spam" and click on the blue Create filter button.
BT Yahoo! Mail's SpamGuard
1. Select a message that you don't want to be treated as spam and click the Not spam button.
2. Add the sender to your Address Book.
Follow the steps here to make sure our emails are marked as not spam.
Account Director £75k Dot-Gap, London (Central)
Senior Sales/Agency AD - leading programmatic platform Circa £65k dep on experience + benefits MediaMigo Recruitment imited, London (Greater)
Digital Associate Director- Leading Media Agency Very competitive dependent on experience MediaMigo Recruitment imited, London (Central), London (Greater)
DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – FMCG – Integrated Agency – c.£35k up to £35k Judi Patton, London - all areas
EE , Customer Marketing Manager (London) - International Market Competitive + bonus EE, London
EE, Senior User Experience Designer Competitive + benefits EE, London
‘Very, very few people or organisations know why they do what they do. And by “why”...read more
There’s a billion pound buzz about Cyber Monday in the UK today, and with an estimated £720...read more
Every Monday for the next five weeks, Bruce Griffin, founder and CEO of digital agency Rockpool...read more