Adding Brand Republic bulletins to your safe senders list
Most email programmes and services use filters to stop spam emails. Occasionally email is incorrectly filtered and moved to your Spam or Junk email folder.
To ensure you receive your email bulletins, you can add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
For further instructions, select your email service:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.
Hotmail (now Outlook)
1. In your Outlook inbox, click the gear icon beside your Profile name.
2. Click Mail more settings.
3. Under Preventing Junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
4. On the Safe and blocked senders page, click Safe senders.
5. On the Safe senders page, under Sender or domain to mark as safe, enter the senders email address then click "Add to list".
Gmail will deliver messages from members of the Contacts list to their inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam. Create a filter so the messages from the sender are never sent to Spam.
1. Open up a message from them, and from the drop-down next to the reply button, click on "Filter messages like this".
2. In the page that appears, click on "Create a filter with this search" link, in the next page, check the box next to "never send to Spam" and click on the blue Create filter button.
BT Yahoo! Mail's SpamGuard
1. Select a message that you don't want to be treated as spam and click the Not spam button.
2. Add the sender to your Address Book.
Follow the steps here to make sure our emails are marked as not spam.
New Business Development Director Around £130,000 + significant commission + benefits The Simmance Partnership, London (West), London (Greater)
Senior Partner Up to £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits Talent International (UK) Limited, London (City of)
Customer Information Manager Circa £49,000 depending on knowledge, skills and experience, plus excellent benefits Transport for London, London (Central), London (Greater)
Marketing Manager - Higher Education Upto £36,000 London & Partners, London Bridge
Digital Media Executive (PPC Executive) £20000 - £25000 per annum + excellent benefit package Domino's, Milton Keynes
PR Senior Account Manager / Account Manager - Consumer & Sport £30k - £35k Negotiable dependent on experience KINC, London (Central), London (Greater)
Uber’s rebranding has met with a wave of derision from the business, marketing and technology...read more
The programmatic ecosystem has seen substantial growth over the past few years. It has...read more
Last year marked a record year for cinema ticket sales in the UK and Ireland, jumping 11 per...read more