Adding Brand Republic bulletins to your safe senders list
Most email programmes and services use filters to stop spam emails. Occasionally email is incorrectly filtered and moved to your Spam or Junk email folder.
To ensure you receive your email bulletins, you can add email@example.com to your safe senders list.
For further instructions, select your email service:
1. On the Tools menu, click Options.
2. On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
3. Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
4. Click Add.
5. In the Enter an e-mail address or Internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each name or address that you want to add.
Hotmail (now Outlook)
1. In your Outlook inbox, click the gear icon beside your Profile name.
2. Click Mail more settings.
3. Under Preventing Junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.
4. On the Safe and blocked senders page, click Safe senders.
5. On the Safe senders page, under Sender or domain to mark as safe, enter the senders email address then click "Add to list".
Gmail will deliver messages from members of the Contacts list to their inbox, unless they know with high confidence that it is spam. Create a filter so the messages from the sender are never sent to Spam.
1. Open up a message from them, and from the drop-down next to the reply button, click on "Filter messages like this".
2. In the page that appears, click on "Create a filter with this search" link, in the next page, check the box next to "never send to Spam" and click on the blue Create filter button.
BT Yahoo! Mail's SpamGuard
1. Select a message that you don't want to be treated as spam and click the Not spam button.
2. Add the sender to your Address Book.
Follow the steps here to make sure our emails are marked as not spam.
PPC Specialist £30k Dot-Gap, London Central
Content Team Supervisor/Deputy £28,000-£30,000 per annum (DoE) + benefits MBI, London (Old Street/Liverpool Street)
Content Manager - Audi Competitive Audi, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Marketing Manager, B2B, Manchester £40000 - £45000 per annum + significant benefits The Great & The Good, Manchester
ACCOUNT MANAGER - B2B - multi award winning agency - South West London - up to £30k up to £30k Judi Patton, London (South), London (Greater)
Marketing Data Planner Competitive Package Butlins, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
We asked the digital marketing industry what they thought about the new-look Google logo, what...read more
Spend for programmatic digital display advertising reached the $21bn (£13.7bn) mark globally...read more
Brand investment in mobile advertising is growing quickly — spending is projected to reach...read more