Samsung invites customers to shoot Tulisa music video
Samsung has teamed up with 'The X Factor' judge Tulisa Contostavlos to offer Phones4U customers the chance to shoot a music video at an exclusive gig with the singer.
Tulisa Contostavlos: X Factor judge to star in Samsung music video promotion
The collaboration marks the first time that Samsung has launched a promotion with Contostavlos, who has become a household name since joining 'The X Factor'.
The tie-up means that customers who buy a Samsung Galaxy phone from Phones4U from tomorrow (27 January) will stand a chance of winning a ticket to the solo gig by Contostavlos, who is also a member of N-Dubz.
Winners of the competition will be asked to use their new phone to film Contostavlos performing, with the footage being used to create an alternative music video to support the release of Tulisa's new single.
Samsung will invite 100 competition winners to attend the shoot with a friend.
All customers who buy a Samsung Galaxy Phone from Phones4U will receive preview content from Tulisa's upcoming solo career, including video footage, photographs and wallpapers.
The promotion will be supported in-store at Phones4U, with Tulisa set to make a personal appearance at the best-performing store.
Samsung is pursuing a policy of major music partnerships and was the headline sponsor of last year's Progress Live tour by Take That.
Contostavlos was recently embroiled in a controversy over claims that she was promoting her perfume during an episode of 'The Xtra Factor'.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...