Escada relaunches 90s perfume range on Facebook
Escada, the luxury women's brand, has launched an eight-week Facebook campaign with a retro feel to promote the re-release of scents such as Sexy Graffiti from 20 years ago.
Escada: Facebook campaign promotes re-release of fragrances from the 1990s
Escada is releasing three products from its original fragrances range, including Rockin Rio and Island Kiss, as limited editions.
The Facebook campaign, created by Holler, aims to add an element of "discovery" and "exploration" of the products, by encouraging girls to find the fragrance that best suits them.
The Facebook app asks consumers, "Which Escada girl are you?", posing a series of questions for consumers to answer about their "taste in boys, music, adventure, holidays and their favourite aspect of summer", in order to determine which fragrance they should buy.
The interactive app also allows consumers to play around with a retro theme, to see how they would look with iconic vintage hairstyles, watch videos of old pop artists, and look at pictures of "heart-throbs" from 20-years ago.
Delphine Buttin, project manager at Escada Fragrances, said: "The launch of the quiz is really exciting for us, as we're tapping into our younger demographic with an engaging piece of digital content that we feel will really appeal.
"The quiz helps us to define which fragrance will be right according to personality type, and we love the idea of sampling in this way."
In August last year, luxury fashion brand Burberry created a Facebook app to give away samples of its latest fragrance, Burberry Body.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...