Nissan launches first short film
Nissan is launching its first short film, featuring Bollywood's hottest star Ranbir Kapoor.
Ranbir Kapoor: Bollywood star fronts Nissan short film set in India
The five-minute film, set in India and created by AKQA, features two lovers who are torn apart, only to be reunited with the help of more than a dozen Nissans.
The online film will launch today (30 March) on Facebook and YouTube, and in cinemas across India. The film is part of the car marque's efforts to ramp up its advertising in emerging markets.
Last year, Bollywood fans were given the opportunity to win a place in the movie by uploading a short video clip of themselves dancing, and auditions were also conducted in shopping malls across nine cities in India. The top 100 were selected based on the number of votes cast, and were then narrowed down to the top 20 lucky winners.
The film was directed by choreographer/director Ahmed Khan and filmed by cinematographer Ravi.K. Chandran.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- .Net Developer - Agency Role - ASP.Net, .Net 4.0, CMS, Umbraco Digital Gurus £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London
- Freelance Account Manager for award winning integrated agency! Zebra People £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Product Strategist Dyson Undisclosed, Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Motion Graphic designer (with Flash Experience) Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London