Coca-Cola partners Spotify to boost music association
Coca-Cola has struck a global partnership with Spotify that is set to help both brands expand around the world, and will produce a Coke app based on the music service in time for the Olympics.
Coca-Cola: strikes global partnership with Spotify
Spotify will be the official partner of the brand's music-themed global marketing campaign next year.
Under the terms of the agreement, Spotify will be the key technology for Coca-Cola Music's global activity. In return, Coca-Cola will integrate Spotify into its Facebook presence and timeline.
Coca-Cola will also partner with Spotify, which is already in 13 markets, as it launches its music service in new markets throughout 2012 and into 2013.
Joe Belliotti, director of global entertainment marketing at Coca-Cola, said: "We have long recognised the power of music to connect people around the world.
"As we step up our activation through Coca-Cola Music, we are excited by the innovative music technology platform created by Spotify and the opportunity to create a truly global music network. The potential for this partnership is limitless."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Business Development Manager - Augmented #AR Reality Digital Gurus £30000 - £45000 per annum + OTE Commission & Package, England
- Financial Client Service Director Elizabeth Norman International £10000 - £60000 Per Annum, London
- Head of Business Developement Elizabeth Norman International £60000 - £100000 Per Annum, London