Littlewoods to mount live Facebook TV gadget show
Littlewoods is to air a live TV show about technology Christmas gift ideas on Facebook, complete with four ad breaks showcasing products from the Littlewoods.com range.
Suzi Perry: to present the live Facebook TV gadget show
The live show will air tomorrow (24 October) at 9pm and will be available to stream on the Littlewoods website, as well as on Facebook, with content optimised for mobile devices.
Content will highlight gift ideas for gadget fans this Christmas. The show will be fronted by former 'The Gadget Show' presenter Suzi Perry, who will be joined by a panel of Littlewoods mums in order to test drive and review tech products.
Viewers will be encouraged to interact by submitting questions and entering competitions to win prizes.
The show will include four ad breaks featuring a variety of products from the Littlewoods.com range.
Littlewoods has brought in digital specialist myThings in order to target half a million female smartphone and tablet users aged between 25 and 45, with a banner ad promoting the show, two hours before it goes live.
The online banner ad will encourage them to view the live show on a mobile device.
Littlewoods aired its first Facebook live show in June, featuring designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen and pushing its home range. Its producer, Dot.talent, is also handling tomorrow's show.
The broadcast will also be available to watch again on the Littlewoods.com website from Monday (29 October).Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...