Feel Good Drinks in Mamma Mia! promotion
Feel Good Drinks, the soft drinks brand, has partnered with the musical production 'Mamma Mia!', to launch a major on-pack promotion running across 500,000 of its bottles.
Feel Good Drinks: partners with Mamma Mia! for on-pack promotion
Feel Good Drinks claims the promotion marks its largest on-pack promotion to date.
The promotion will run across the 500,000 bottles within the "gently sparkling juice drinks" range until May, with a consumer competition to win tickets to the 'Mamma Mia!' show, a backstage tour to meet the cast, and an overnight stay in The Cavendish London hotel.
Feel Good Drinks has also partnered with natural beauty brand Una, to award £50 worth of products to winners of the competition.
The promotion drives consumers to the Feel Good Drinks website, www.feelgooddrinks.co.uk, to fill in their details to enter the competition.
In November last year, Feel Good Drinks signed a deal with Warner Brothers to be the official sponsor of the latest 'Happy Feet' film, which included promotional activity across its soft drinks ranges.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...