Feel Good Drinks in Mamma Mia! promotion
Feel Good Drinks, the soft drinks brand, has partnered with the musical production 'Mamma Mia!', to launch a major on-pack promotion running across 500,000 of its bottles.
Feel Good Drinks: partners with Mamma Mia! for on-pack promotion
Feel Good Drinks claims the promotion marks its largest on-pack promotion to date.
The promotion will run across the 500,000 bottles within the "gently sparkling juice drinks" range until May, with a consumer competition to win tickets to the 'Mamma Mia!' show, a backstage tour to meet the cast, and an overnight stay in The Cavendish London hotel.
Feel Good Drinks has also partnered with natural beauty brand Una, to award £50 worth of products to winners of the competition.
The promotion drives consumers to the Feel Good Drinks website, www.feelgooddrinks.co.uk, to fill in their details to enter the competition.
In November last year, Feel Good Drinks signed a deal with Warner Brothers to be the official sponsor of the latest 'Happy Feet' film, which included promotional activity across its soft drinks ranges.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London