Brand Manager of the Week: Jenni Morgan, single-serve trade marketing manager, Mars Drinks
Describe yourself in three words.
Hard-working, passionate, enthusiastic.
What would you be if you weren't a brand manager?
If money and skills were no object, I'd love to race Formula One cars.
If you were a brand, what would you be and why?
The North Face. 'Never stop exploring' is a great motto for life, not just a brand. I'd get to spend my life on the ski slopes.
What is your all-time favourite slogan?
'Always Coca-Cola.' Simple, memorable, consistent and effective.
If you weren't you, who would you be?
Amy Williams - she won the gold medal for Great Britain at the Winter Olympics for Skeleton Bob.
What makes you angry?
What hobbies do you have?
I love skiing. I also recently took up road cycling. This year, for the first time, I'm doing the London to Brighton night-ride to support the British Heart Foundation.
What's your favourite holiday destination?
Any ski resort in the French Alps - great skiing, lovely food and nice wine.
If you could get tickets to any event, what would it be?
The 100m final at the London Olympics.
If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Peace, prosperity and happiness for everyone.
What have been your best and worst freebies?
The best perk was when working for Mars Chocolate: I received a bag of chocolate every week as part of my salary. The worst was badges at The London Coffee Festival - they're great at the event to show which stands you've been to, but what do you do with them afterwards?
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...