Schweppes Abbey Well freshens up for the Olympics
Schweppes Abbey Well, the water brand owned by Coca-Cola, is revamping its logo in the run-up to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games with a bold, "eye catching" design.
Schweppes Abbey Well: revamps the brand
Schweppes is ditching the blue identity for its natural mineral water brand, replacing it with a clean, bold, red and blue logo.
The iconic Schweppes logo will now appear in white in the top left hand corner of the Abbey Well label, losing its normal black writing across a sweep of yellow colour.
Scweppes Abbey Well is the official water brand for the London 2012 games and will be the only packaged water brand available at the two-week event.
The rebrand has been created by Kontrapunkt in Copenhagen, and aims to create a contemporary feel for the brand across its packaging. The new logo will be supported by point of sale activity.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "We're excited to be revealing a contemporary new look for Schweppes Abbey Well and celebrating the brand’s British roots ahead of the Olympic Games.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Performance Account Manager Lipton Fleming £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Media Operations Director - Campaign Manager Lipton Fleming £70000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- European Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £62,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, South East