Relentless recruits Professor Green as brand ambassador
Relentless, the Coca-Cola-owned energy drink, is changing the focus of its brand ambassador line-up from sports to music by bringing in urban music artist Professor Green.
Professor Green: backs Relentless
It marks the end of the brand’s 'Virtues' activity, which used four brand ambassadors - jiu-jitsu champion Roger Gracie, street dancer Zoe Green, BMXer Mark Webb and guitarist Steph Carter from the band Gallows.
Relentless is working on a number of special promotional projects to be run throughout 2012.
Professor Green’s appointment bolsters Coca-Cola's running commitment to music, which includes the brand's collaboration with DJ and producer Mark Ronson and singer Katy B for its global Olympics campaign and its new partnership with Spotify.
Professor Green has worked with brands Puma, Doritos, ZTE and Huawei. Coca-Cola described him as "perfectly blending credibility with commercial appeal".
A Coca-Cola spokesperson said: "It's the perfect ambassadorship. Both [Relentless and Professor Green] share a dedication to their art, both are defiant in the face of compromise, and both live life to the full in a truly no half-measures way."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...