Evian to run real-time ball hunt in Wimbledon ticket giveaway
Evian is to let consumers win tickets to this year's Wimbledon tennis tournament through a social media push that sends people on a real-time hunt for an Evian ball boy.
Evian|: offers VIP Wimbledon tickets in latest campaign
Consumers who follow the clues and find the ball boy will need to check in to the location through their social media accounts, before being handed a numbered ball by the Evian ball boy. One ball will be chosen each day and the winner will receive a pair of VIP Wimbledon tickets.
The digital drive feeds into Evian's overall sponsorship activity for the tournament, which includes an outdoor marketing campaign in London featuring brand ambassador and tennis star Maria Sharapova.
Additional activity will include Wimbledon-themed Evian bottles, sampling activity, exclusive behind the scenes footage broadcast at Wimbledon.com and an Evian Café at the grounds.
This year, the All England Club will create its own Wimbledon Village in the golf course next to where consumers famously queue for long periods of time to watch the championships. The village will contain brand activity from a number of sponsors, including HSBC, Robinsons and Evian.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Executive Zebra People £32000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- COPYWRITER - GLOBAL COMPANY - NORTHAMPTON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Warwickshire