Evian to run real-time ball hunt in Wimbledon ticket giveaway
Evian is to let consumers win tickets to this year's Wimbledon tennis tournament through a social media push that sends people on a real-time hunt for an Evian ball boy.
Evian|: offers VIP Wimbledon tickets in latest campaign
Consumers who follow the clues and find the ball boy will need to check in to the location through their social media accounts, before being handed a numbered ball by the Evian ball boy. One ball will be chosen each day and the winner will receive a pair of VIP Wimbledon tickets.
The digital drive feeds into Evian's overall sponsorship activity for the tournament, which includes an outdoor marketing campaign in London featuring brand ambassador and tennis star Maria Sharapova.
Additional activity will include Wimbledon-themed Evian bottles, sampling activity, exclusive behind the scenes footage broadcast at Wimbledon.com and an Evian Café at the grounds.
This year, the All England Club will create its own Wimbledon Village in the golf course next to where consumers famously queue for long periods of time to watch the championships. The village will contain brand activity from a number of sponsors, including HSBC, Robinsons and Evian.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...