Barclays kicks off £11m UK direct roster rethink
Barclays is reviewing its £11 million UK direct marketing agency arrangements.
Barclays: believed to want to reduce the size of its DM roster
The process is being handled by its procurement department.
The bank is believed to want to reduce the size of its roster. It currently works with a number of agencies across its direct marketing activity, including Balloon Dog, EHS 4D, Soho Square, Teamspirit and VCCP me.
In September 2010, EHS 4D was appointed to Barclays’ consumer-facing direct marketing business, a brief that had previously been overseen on a project basis.
The review is being handled separately to the global digital creative review, which began last week and is also being run by the bank’s procurement department.
Barclays spends more than £11 million on direct mail and digital, according to Nielsen.
BBH and Maxus, which handle advertising and media respectively, are unaffected.Follow @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London