Irn-Bru maker lands Glasgow Games partnership
AG Barr drinks including Irn-Bru, Rubicon fruit juice and Strathmore spring water will be supplied at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
AG Barr, which claims to have links with the city dating back more than 100 years, has been unveiled as an official supporter of the 11-day event.
Shona Robison, minister for Commonwealth Games and Sport, said: "AG Barr has a strong history of sports sponsorship in Scotland and I am pleased to see such an iconic Scottish brand playing a part in the Commonwealth Games."
The first and so far only tier one or 'official partner' sponsor of the Games is Swiss watch brand Longines, the official timekeeper.
Other sponsors of the event include Toshiba TEC UK Imaging Systems, the official office automation supporter; Dell, technology supporter; Atos, IT supporter; and official law firm Harper Macleod.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...