Irn-Bru maker lands Glasgow Games partnership
AG Barr drinks including Irn-Bru, Rubicon fruit juice and Strathmore spring water will be supplied at the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
AG Barr, which claims to have links with the city dating back more than 100 years, has been unveiled as an official supporter of the 11-day event.
Shona Robison, minister for Commonwealth Games and Sport, said: "AG Barr has a strong history of sports sponsorship in Scotland and I am pleased to see such an iconic Scottish brand playing a part in the Commonwealth Games."
The first and so far only tier one or 'official partner' sponsor of the Games is Swiss watch brand Longines, the official timekeeper.
Other sponsors of the event include Toshiba TEC UK Imaging Systems, the official office automation supporter; Dell, technology supporter; Atos, IT supporter; and official law firm Harper Macleod.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London
- Award-Winning Integrated Creative Team Premier Media Circa 55K + Benefits, Central London
- Designer - Fashion E-commerce retail brand Creative Recruitment £90 - £120 per day, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Project Manager Gemini Search £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Director EMR £100000 - £120000 per annum + benefits, City of London