Kitcatt Nohr Digitas wins Puma Social
Puma, the sportswear brand, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its global social media account for its Teamsport business.
Puma: Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will handle social media for Teamsport
The agency won the account after a pitch and will develop a new social media content and engagement strategy for Puma Teamsport covering all of its digital platforms.
Central to its digital strategy will be Puma's sporting brand ambassadors such as Sergio Agüero, the footballer, who was signed to the brand last year.
Kitcatt Nohr Digitas will work alongside Puma's advertising agencies, Droga5 and Syrup New York.
Terence Parris, the head of marketing for Puma Teamsport, said: "We were really impressed by the strong creative ideas presented by Kitcatt Nohr Digitas. It demonstrated a clear understanding of who we are as a brand, our objectives and strategic focus moving forward and how we can work to realise these."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...