VIDEO: Yahoo! brand is about "being fun, human and personal", says Bridge
Robert Bridge, marketing director EMEA, Yahoo! says the culture within the tech brand is one of being "fun, human and personal".
Robert Bridge, senior director, head of marketing EMEA, Yahoo!
Answering Marketing's quick-fire questions, Bridge said: "That's actually really true of working here at Yahoo! - it's a place that has a bit of a laugh, it is very human."
Bridge added his advice to aspiring digital marketers, encouraging them to focus on working hard and citing a recent Asics ad, that professes 'sweat not swagger', as a new personal mantra.
Video produced by Ben Hall. Follow the producer team on Twitter @BRProducers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...