BETC London wins global project for Samsung Smart TV
Consumer electronics brand Samsung has awarded BETC London a brief to produce a global digital campaign for its new range of Smart TVs.
Samsung: awards BETC London brief for global digital drive for its Smart TV range
The agency won a pitch against an undisclosed competitor for the work, which was commissioned in addition to a product-focused campaign by CHI & Partners.
The pitch was conducted by the Visual Display Business of Samsung Electronics, which is based in Korea.
BETC's work will focus on the "entertainment aspect of what the TV can do" and will break online next week and potentially appear on television in some markets, according to agency chief executive Matthew Charlton.
Jinny Jung, marketing director at Samsung Electronics’ Visual Display Business, said: "We are very excited to work with BETC London. They came up with numerous brilliant and original ideas, and it was difficult to choose only one."
BETC London opened its doors in May 2011 and has since won clients including Warburtons, Cockburn's and Ken Livingstone’s mayoral campaign.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...