Tatler partners with Zappar for Diamond Jubilee augmented reality issue
Condé Nast is celebrating The Queen's Diamond Jubilee with a special augmented reality issue that brings its front cover to life.
Tatler: June issue offers augmented reality content
This month's issue of Tatler includes augmented reality content which, when combined with the Zappar App, will provide the reader with additional exclusive content.
It will enable users to extract visuals from the magazine, to dress like The Queen, or picture their friends wearing the Crown Jewels, and then share the images via social networking sites including Facebook and Twitter.
The cover will also include an exclusive augmented reality corgi which comes to life with Zappar.
Kate Reardon, editor of Tatler, said: "Not only can you try on the Crown Jewels, but our regal corgi cover star comes to life. How thrilling is that?"
Caspar Thykier, managing director of Zappar, said that Zappar was thrilled to be working on "such fun and innovative content for the magazine to celebrate this milestone in British royal history."
He added: "At Zappar, we are always looking for new ways to showcase the exciting possibilities that augmented reality can bring to the marketplace, and it has been a real privilege to work with Tatler on this ground-breaking project."
The Zappar App is available free from iTunes or the Android Market Place.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Powerpoint and Infographics presentation designer 30 to 40k+ Digital Gurus £30 - £45 per annum, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...