Publicis Chemistry picks up Everything Everywhere brief
Everything Everywhere, the umbrella brand for Orange and T-Mobile, has consolidated its estimated £50 million direct marketing business into Publicis Chemistry.
Everything Everywhere: Publicis Chemistry will handle direct marketing
The move follows a review of the account that began in February. Publicis Chemistry won the business after a final three-way shoot-out against Archibald Ingall Stretton and SapeintNitro's DAD.
Publicis Chemistry was an incumbent on Orange's DM roster. However, its appointment to the entire business puts an end to Orange and T-Mobile's existing agency roster relationships.
Orange also worked with Proximity and Iris on its DM creative and retail creative business respectively. T-Mobile's DM account was previously handled by TMW. Publicis Chemistry will also look after Everything Everywhere's contract publishing account, which was previously handled by John Brown.
The win strengthens Publicis Groupe's grip on the UK Everything Everywhere account. The Publicis agencies Saatchi & Saatchi and Fallon handle the T-Mobile and Orange ad accounts respectively.
Everything Everywhere consolidated its £80 million media business in May last year by shifting the T-Mobile account from MediaCom into the sister Group M agency MEC without a pitch.
The company is part of a mobile consortium that is looking at marketing a new payment system under the working title Project Oscar. A pitch for an agency to handle creative work is under way through AAR.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...