VivaKi in strategic partnership with Hi-Media
VivaKi's innovation group Nerve Center has struck a strategic partnership with Hi-Media, the European online sales operation behind the Hi-Media Ad Exchange.
Marco Bertozzi: executive managing director EMEA for the VivaKi Nerve Center
Hi-Media will provide premium inventory and data across Europe for VivaKi Nerve Center's Audience On Demand (AOD).
The two companies have agreed on a range of creative solutions and will work on bespoke data strategies applied to Hi-Media inventory.
AOD is a proprietary addressable media-buying resource, which aggregates precisely defined audiences from data sources.
The AOD product is used by VivaKi agencies, which include Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, Razorfish and Digitas, and to date has served a total of more than 148 billion impressions across 811 advertisers and more than 37,000 campaigns.
Hi-Media was founded in 1996 and claims to be the European leader in online advertising.
Marco Bertozzi, executive managing director, EMEA for the VivaKi Nerve Center, said: "Audience on Demand is constantly looking to grow its footprint in EMEA and too often the inventory used relies on US companies. AOD is a truly international operation and it is vital our agencies can choose from the best local companies in the region."
Cyril Zimmermann, founder and chief executive of Hi-Media Group, said: "Since launching Hi-Media Ad eXchange 10 months ago, we have clearly seen a very positive dynamic on Real Time Bidding and we are happy to partner with a leading trading desk sharing the same experience."Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...