Power 100 Next Generation: Anna Maguire, senior digital marketing manager, EE
Marketing, in association with Engine, profiles 30 of the brightest and best young marketers in the UK today.
Work beyond years and peers When at Orange, she spearheaded the brand’s music-led volunteer initiative RockCorps, which really helped the network re-engage with its crucial youth market. ‘It also forced us to rethink the role of CSR in marketing and achieved something genuinely worthwhile in the process’. Now, she’s working on the launch of new brand EE.
Brand passion ‘I spent a week in a field prepping for Glastonbury, before the toilets were properly plumbed in. That’s commitment.’
Marketing trend to watch ‘Branded content, particularly video.’
More on launching EE ‘It's been incredibly exciting, challenging and disorientating at times; trying to deliver something completely new and unknown in the market. This kind of opportunity doesn’t come along very often.’
Best career advice ‘It's nice to be important but it's important to be nice.’
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager (Medical Communications) Premier Media £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, London
- Social Media Copywriter Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Northampton