Disney and Samsung tie for Galaxy Note II launch
Disney has partnered with Samsung for the launch of the tech giant's Galaxy Note II smartphone, which is being promoted alongside the new 'Wreck-it Ralph' film.
Samsung: smartphone manufacturer partners with Disney for Galaxy Note II launch
The digital campaign, created and planned by Samsung Mobile, Disneymedia+ and Starcom, will be promoted across Disney's online, mobile and social platforms, in the UK, France, Germany and Spain.
The campaign encourages people to look for Disney's new lead character, Ralph, in a digital game hosted on www.disney.co.uk/findralph. Consumers that complete the game have the opportunity to win the new Galaxy Note II.
Alex Baillie, director, International Media Sales, Disneymedia+ EMEA, said: "This is a multi-region integrated campaign which addresses a highly relevant audience though engaging and innovative content, which will further promote the Galaxy Note II and 'Wreck-It Ralph'.
"The campaign's creative allows fans to be part of the story by finding Ralph themselves."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)