Disney and Samsung tie for Galaxy Note II launch
Disney has partnered with Samsung for the launch of the tech giant's Galaxy Note II smartphone, which is being promoted alongside the new 'Wreck-it Ralph' film.
Samsung: smartphone manufacturer partners with Disney for Galaxy Note II launch
The digital campaign, created and planned by Samsung Mobile, Disneymedia+ and Starcom, will be promoted across Disney's online, mobile and social platforms, in the UK, France, Germany and Spain.
The campaign encourages people to look for Disney's new lead character, Ralph, in a digital game hosted on www.disney.co.uk/findralph. Consumers that complete the game have the opportunity to win the new Galaxy Note II.
Alex Baillie, director, International Media Sales, Disneymedia+ EMEA, said: "This is a multi-region integrated campaign which addresses a highly relevant audience though engaging and innovative content, which will further promote the Galaxy Note II and 'Wreck-It Ralph'.
"The campaign's creative allows fans to be part of the story by finding Ralph themselves."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...