Google, Apple and Samsung most culturally vibrant brands, claims research
Google, Apple, Samsung are heading the list of the world's most culturally vibrant brands, according to research by WPP.
Google: a 'culturally vibrant brand'
The 2013 report by WPP questioned 62,250 respondents across 10 markets including the UK and US.
It asked contributors to name the global brands with the most "Vibe" (Visionary, Inspiring, Bold and Exciting) attributes.
The research revealed technology brands are making the most powerful connections with consumers, as they accounted for six out of the top 10 places in the ranking.
WPP said that by achieving high levels of "cultural traction", the top 10 brands were ensuring they stay more relevant to consumers.
2013 marks the first time that Added Value, the WPP-owned global brand development and marketing insight consultancy, has carried the research out globally. Last year it carried out the research in the US.
The top 10 most culturally vibrant brands are:
Orazio Costadura, head of brand and customer management, at Audi, said: "At Audi we are aware of the importance of continuously shaping out brand making sure that it is culturally relevant to a high degree – not just in Germany or Europe, but across the world including major markets liker China and the US."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...