Google, Apple and Samsung most culturally vibrant brands, claims research
Google, Apple, Samsung are heading the list of the world's most culturally vibrant brands, according to research by WPP.
Google: a 'culturally vibrant brand'
The 2013 report by WPP questioned 62,250 respondents across 10 markets including the UK and US.
It asked contributors to name the global brands with the most "Vibe" (Visionary, Inspiring, Bold and Exciting) attributes.
The research revealed technology brands are making the most powerful connections with consumers, as they accounted for six out of the top 10 places in the ranking.
WPP said that by achieving high levels of "cultural traction", the top 10 brands were ensuring they stay more relevant to consumers.
2013 marks the first time that Added Value, the WPP-owned global brand development and marketing insight consultancy, has carried the research out globally. Last year it carried out the research in the US.
The top 10 most culturally vibrant brands are:
Orazio Costadura, head of brand and customer management, at Audi, said: "At Audi we are aware of the importance of continuously shaping out brand making sure that it is culturally relevant to a high degree – not just in Germany or Europe, but across the world including major markets liker China and the US."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)