ADT Security launches ad agency search
ADT Security Services is talking to agencies about its £2 million advertising account.
ADT: talking to agencies
The UK’s biggest security company has most recently worked with Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, which was appointed to the business in 2006 after a three-way pitch.
AMV was responsible for creating an integrated DRTV campaign for ADT Security Services but claims that it no longer works with the company.
However, agency sources suggested that ADT Security Services has now approached agencies directly about the brief.
The media planning and buying account, which is held by John Ayling & Associates, is said to be unaffected by the review.
The company is one of the sponsors of The O2 venue and is billed as its "official electronic security supplier".
ADT Security Services claims to protect 89 of the UK’s biggest companies as well as more than five million homes and two million commercial properties worldwide.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...