Harvester introduces 'junior chef' ads
Restaurant brand Harvester has launched a TV, digital, social media and retail campaign showing a young customer taking over the role of head chef.
Created by JWT London, with media planning by MediaCom North, the ad is dubbed "junior chef".
As he makes his way through the kitchen, the customer becomes acquainted with the Harvester mix-and-match menu and salad bar, which gives customers a unique meal.
Activity includes the strapline, 'Just how you like it'.
This is the first ad by JWT London since it picked up the integrated accounts for both Harvester and Toby Carvery in 2011.
Rachel Westwood, advertising and communications manager at Harvester parent company Mitchells & Butlers, said: "We are delighted with this campaign. 'Junior chef' brings to life our salad and grill menu, demonstrating how guests can choose their perfect meal combination at Harvester".
JWT promoted its managing directors, Joe Petyan, James Whitehead as well as executive creative director Russell Ramsey to lead the business in January, following the departure of former chief executive Guy Hayward.
The creative team on the ad included copywriter Mike Panelides, creative directors Richard Gorton-Lee and Jake Dearlove (who was also copywriter), and executive creative director Russell Ramsey.
The TV ad was directed by Simon Cheek and produced by Denise Connell for Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London