Thinkbox hires Total Media's Leila Travis as head of planning
Thinkbox, the commercial TV marketing body, has hired Leila Travis, currently head of TV at Total Media, as its head of planning, while Zoe Fuller is returning from maternity leave to the new role of head of industry programmes.
Leila Travis: joins Thnkbox as head of planning
When she starts her new role on 29 April, Travis will run Thinkbox's planning team and have responsibility for developing and managing Thinkbox's planning tools, market intelligence and training programmes.
She will report to Neil Mortensen, the director of research and planning at Thinkbox.
Travis, who has been at Total Media since 2009, leads all elements of the media agency's TV activity, including trading, strategy and implementation. She previously worked at Starcom and Media Edge (now part of MEC).
In her new role, Fuller will be charged with leading Thinkbox's relationships with the wider media industry, including working groups, awards programmes, agency presentations and developing case studies.
Mortensen said: "It's brilliant to have Zoe back in the fold and in an exciting new role. And we're thrilled to have someone of Leila's calibre and experience joining the team."
Fuller's maternity absence was covered by Vicky Fox, who has returned to Omnicom to take the role of head of implementation planning at OMD UK.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...