Department of Health 'early signs' by DLKW Lowe
The Department of Health has launched a new ad campaign, created by DLKW Lowe, urging people to spot the early signs of dementia and to get early diagnosis.
The £1.2million campaign which spans across TV, radio and print was executed with the support of the Alzheimer’s Society. The TV ad, directed by Neil Harris, tells the story of a daughter who becomes concerned after noticing her father’s memory problems and encourages him to see the doctor. Richard Holmes was the copywriter on the ad and Remco Graham was the art director. The ad was directed by Neil Harris through Smuggler. Post production was by Framestore. Sian Jarvis, director general of communications at the Department of Health, said: "With this campaign we've moved on to raising awareness of the symptoms of dementia - the FAST stroke campaign proved how successful this approach can be and it's also the focus of our recent cancer early signs & symptoms campaign. "
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)