Department of Health 'early signs' by DLKW Lowe
The Department of Health has launched a new ad campaign, created by DLKW Lowe, urging people to spot the early signs of dementia and to get early diagnosis.
The £1.2million campaign which spans across TV, radio and print was executed with the support of the Alzheimer’s Society. The TV ad, directed by Neil Harris, tells the story of a daughter who becomes concerned after noticing her father’s memory problems and encourages him to see the doctor. Richard Holmes was the copywriter on the ad and Remco Graham was the art director. The ad was directed by Neil Harris through Smuggler. Post production was by Framestore. Sian Jarvis, director general of communications at the Department of Health, said: "With this campaign we've moved on to raising awareness of the symptoms of dementia - the FAST stroke campaign proved how successful this approach can be and it's also the focus of our recent cancer early signs & symptoms campaign. "
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London