Blinkbox "launch campaign" by Karmarama
The new ad for Tesco’s TV and film streaming service Blinkbox, the first work for the brand by Karmarama, shows a struggling boxer whose fortunes are turned around after his cornermen show him the latest releases between rounds.
The spot shows the boxer inspired by the TV series True Blood and the movies The Amazing Spider-Man, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Magic Mike. The TV campaign is supported by radio, outdoor, digital out-of-home and print. The work was created by Rob Turner and Dave Westland, and directed by John O’Hagan through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...