Blinkbox "launch campaign" by Karmarama
The new ad for Tesco’s TV and film streaming service Blinkbox, the first work for the brand by Karmarama, shows a struggling boxer whose fortunes are turned around after his cornermen show him the latest releases between rounds.
The spot shows the boxer inspired by the TV series True Blood and the movies The Amazing Spider-Man, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Magic Mike. The TV campaign is supported by radio, outdoor, digital out-of-home and print. The work was created by Rob Turner and Dave Westland, and directed by John O’Hagan through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham