Blinkbox "launch campaign" by Karmarama
The new ad for Tesco’s TV and film streaming service Blinkbox, the first work for the brand by Karmarama, shows a struggling boxer whose fortunes are turned around after his cornermen show him the latest releases between rounds.
The spot shows the boxer inspired by the TV series True Blood and the movies The Amazing Spider-Man, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Magic Mike. The TV campaign is supported by radio, outdoor, digital out-of-home and print. The work was created by Rob Turner and Dave Westland, and directed by John O’Hagan through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London