Blinkbox "launch campaign" by Karmarama
The new ad for Tesco’s TV and film streaming service Blinkbox, the first work for the brand by Karmarama, shows a struggling boxer whose fortunes are turned around after his cornermen show him the latest releases between rounds.
The spot shows the boxer inspired by the TV series True Blood and the movies The Amazing Spider-Man, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Magic Mike. The TV campaign is supported by radio, outdoor, digital out-of-home and print. The work was created by Rob Turner and Dave Westland, and directed by John O’Hagan through RSA.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England