Ballantine's "Loud Blue" by Work Club
Work Club has created a platform for Ballantine’s that lets people enhance their Instagram photos by adding bespoke music.
The Loud Blue platform, the next phase in the Scotch whisky brand’s "leave an impression" campaign, uses an algorithm that analyses photo data and creates music that represents the image. It was created by Joe Corcoran and the creative technology partner was Reactify.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits, London (North), London (Greater)